- Why did the design of the bottle change?
Although the previous bottle functioned well and had many satisfied customers, we felt we could make a good product even better. Through our research we discovered by increasing the gap between the inner and outer walls at the bottom of the bottle we could get the contents to say colder longer.
- How much longer does the bottle stay cold?
Test have shown that after 24 hours the contents are 8 degress colder, and stay that way 15% longer.
- Are your bottles free from things like BPA, Phthalates, and lead?
Yes, this is a very important factor when choosing the right bottle. We have our bottles tested at least 4 times a year by accredited labs to ensure the safety of our product.
- Why is the drinking spout now black and not grey?
We made this change for cosmetic reasons, many of our bottle owners are women who wear lip stick. This lipstick was transfering to the spout and making it look unsightly. The new black colour helps to hide this.
- What kind of steel do you use in your bottles?
We use the best steel on the market, 18/8 or #304 Korean stainless steel, the Koreans manufacture some of the best quality stainless steel in the world.
- I see the inside of the new bottle looks different then the previous version, why is that?
Another benefit of the second generation bottle is the fact that we no longer have a welded seam at the bottom, making for a cleaner look without a weld.
- Is the product information bi-lingual?
Yes all care instructions, information hang tags and P.O.P, are in both French and English.
- Can the bottles be used as a sippy cup?
Yes we have developed a new lid that accepts Avent brands Non-spill Easy-sip spouts, which will be ready for sale March 31st 2011. This lid will work only with the second generation product.
- Can I fill Pure Hydration water bottles with acidic beverages such as orange and apple juice?
Yes you can, juice does not react with stainless steel. You can enjoy these beverages the way they were meant to taste.
- Where are your bottles manufactured?
Our stainless steel drinking bottles currently come from China. Like most of our competitors, we also have our stainless steel bottles manufactured overseas to ensure we can price them competitively without having to sacrifice quality or safety. We use the same high quality, food grade, stainless steel used in the cookware and utensils you have around your home to ensure they are safe to drink from.
- Does the paint on your bottles contain lead?
No, we have the paint of the bottle as well as the logo paint tested at least 4 times a year to international standards, by accredited labs.
- Will the paint on my bottle scratch?
The paint on our bottles is similar to the paint on a car, under normal circumstances it will not scratch but if the bottle is dropped or comes in contact with a sharp object like a key it will scratch.
- Can my bottle go in the dishwasher?
We do not recommend it, the best way to clean is with a bottle brush and a mild soap. An environmental alternative to soap is an old fashioned cleaner: white vinegar and baking soda.
- Can I put hot liquids in my bottle?
Yes, this bottle is designed to work with both hot and cold liquids without transferring the contents temperature to the outside of the bottle.
- Do PureHydration bottles have a warranty?
Yes, PureHydration warrants the bottles to be free from any defects in material or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- Do you have replacement parts?
Yes, please see the shop page of this site.
- What are the screens used for?
The solid screen is used to prevent ice from blocking the drinking spout.
The finer screen is used to strain herbal and loose tea.
- Can I put the bottle in the freezer?
No this will void the one year warranty.
- Do your bottles sweat?
No, this is one of the biggest benefits to the PureHydration bottle, because of the double wall construction this bottle will never sweat.
- What is the drinking spout made of?
The lid is made of polypropylene #5. We chose this because it contains zero Bisphenol A. Polypropylene has no known leaching characteristics and is softer than other types of plastic.
- Do you sell wholesale?
Yes we do. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your needs and details about your business.
- Is the interior of your bottles coated with something?
No, our bottle's interior is made from 100% food grade 18/8 or #304 Korean stainless steel which does not require any type of a lining to make it safe.
- How do I maximize the amount of time the contents of my bottle stay hot or cold?
For maximum insulation efficiency, preheat or pre-chill the bottle just prior to use. Fill with hot or cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty. After filling, place the lid on the product to increase thermal efficiency.
- Can you custom print my company or organizations logo on the bottle?
Yes we can print almost anything on our bottles, even if you have a complex logo we can print this with up to 6 different colours. Please email us with your logo or design as well as required qty. and we will email you a quote.